hahaha....well aq terbaca kat internet pasal The Real Definition of Words When Used By Women. Its actually a jokes but tangkap gak punye jokes. Good jokes actually. Why?? well sebab ianya hampir tepat... That's why aq tulis entry ni, rasa macam nak share2 kan... boys mungkin x jangka benda macam ni sebab dorang biasanya apa yang diucap, itulah maksud nye. But gurls....like alwayz ; unpredictable! Sape yang 'bersih', no hal la... Sape2 yang terasa, makna korang buat la tu....hahaha, no offense gurls!! juz wanna share apa yang aq bace, say sori awal2...
2) 'That's Okay' - She wants to think hard and long before deciding when and how you'll pay for your mistake.
3) 'Nothing' - The calm before the storm. This means "Something" and you better be on your toes. Arguments that start with "Nothing" usually end with "Fine" (tepat!)
4) 'Five Minutes' - If getting dressed, this means half an hour. (ada yang x, tapi mostly like 90% gurls memang lembab kalau bersiap. Kadang2 memang xpham but don't be mad about this guyz. Kes ni sama cam nak suruh korang buat kerja mengemas/membersih rumah)
5) 'Thanks' - A woman is thanking you. Do not question this or faint. Just say, "You're welcome," and let it go.
6) 'Loud Sigh' - Not actually a word but rather a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. It means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is standing here wasting her time arguing with you about "Nothing." (dalam erti kata lain 'da give up')
7) 'Go Ahead' - This is a dare, not permission. (nasihat : lupekan je, jangan buat!!)
8) 'Don't worry about it, I got it' - It means that a woman has asked a man several times to do something and is now doing it herself.